This event is for schools looking to recruit Canadian students.
On November 29 from 5-9pm ET, we’ll be welcoming Canadian students looking for their next step in their education journey!
Join us – we’ve made it really easy
Choose a webinar time slot
(45 minutes including Q&A)
Add links and downloadables to your booth
(which you don’t have to staff)
and you’re ready to go.
We’ll track students who attend your presentation and visit your booth – and then send you the lead contact information so you can reach out and recruit them.
Complete the registration form below and don’t forget to tell us which segments you’re interested in reaching, and we’ll get everything else sorted.
Included in the registration fees:
- Webinar presentation (45 mins including Q&A)
- Virtual booth with a banner image, logo, promotional videos, downloadable brochures/handouts, and links to your resources
- Lead generation via your presentation and booth visits
- One-to-one private text and video chat with attendees
- Profiles for team members
- Gamification tools to drive students to your presentation
$750.00 CAD / $550.00 USD
- Early Bird Discount: 10% by November 17, 2023
- SchoolFinder Group Client, or Recruit in Canada Event Client Discount: 25%
- Additional webinars at $250 / $185 / webinar
- Promotional email campaigns at $750 / $550 / 5,000 names
- Additional gamification challenges at $100 / $75 / challenge
"The platform used was incredible. It was very similar to being an actual fair & it was great that other institutions could visit other booths. Presentations were well attended with great conversations with people who were truly interested in learning more about our program and university"
"We really enjoyed the event, and the ease to interact with students in a variety of methods"
"Well set up event, and it was really easy to start a chat with students"
"Very well organized fair – I liked all the customizations and the ability to easily connect with students"
SchoolFinder Virtual Fair – November 29, 2023
Contract for Exhibit Space
- Definitions: “Events” means the SchoolFinder Virtual Fair, currently scheduled to be held on November 29, 2023, using virtual fair services provided by SPOTME INC (herein referred to as ‘’Provider’’). “Organizer” means collectively Edge Interactive Publishing Inc, dba SchoolFinder Group, and includes their officers, directors, shareholders, agents, affiliates, representatives, employees and assigns, unless the context requires otherwise. “Exhibitor” means, collectively, (i) the company and/or individual that applied for a virtual booth/webinar and agreed to enter into this contract upon acceptance by the Organizer in the manner stated below and (ii) each of its and/or their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives and/or invitees, as applicable.
- Contract Acceptance: The submission of the SchoolFinder Registration Form for event participation and written or electronic acceptance of the application by the Organizer constitute a contract for the right to use event services.
- Exhibitor Payment: Upon acceptance of the Exhibitor application by the Organizer (ultimately in the form of an issued invoice), the Exhibitor shall pay to the Organizer the total amount due upon receipt of the invoice, and no later than November 22nd.
- Assumption of Risks: Releases: The Exhibitor expressly assumes all risks associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with the Events, Exhibitor’s participation or presence at the Events, including, without limitation, all risks of theft, loss, harm, damage or injury (collectively “Loss”) to or of any person (including death), property, goods, business or profits of Exhibitor, whether caused by negligence, intentional act, accident, act of God, or otherwise. Exhibitor has sole responsibility for providing their own equipment to attend the virtual fair, and takes full responsibility should they miss all or part of the Event, due to malfunction of equipment, power outages, etc. Neither Organizer nor the Event Provider shall be liable for, and Exhibitor hereby releases them from, and covenants not to sue any of them with respect to, any and all risks, losses, damages and liabilities whether described in this Section 4 or not.
- Indemnification: Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend (with legal counsel satisfactory to Organizers), and hold Organizer and the Provider harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including attorneys’ fees) and expenses which result from or arise out of or in connection with: (a) Exhibitors’ participation in the Event; (b) any breach by Exhibitor of any agreements, covenants, promises, or other obligations under this contract or any other contract, arrangement, or agreement; (c) any matter for which Exhibitor is otherwise responsible under the terms of this contract or any other contract, arrangement or agreement; (d) any violation or infringement (or claim of violation or infringement) of any law, agreement, regulation or ordinance, or the rights of any party under any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right; (e) any libel, slander, defamation or similar claims resulting from the actions of Exhibitor; (f) harm or injury (including death) to Exhibitor; and (g) loss of or damage to property or the business or profits of Exhibitor, whether caused by negligence, intentional act, accident, act of God, theft, mysterious disappearance or otherwise. This Section 5 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Contract.
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Organizer or the Provider be liable for any lost profits or any incidental, special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever for any of their acts or omissions, whether or not the Organizer is apprised of the possibility of any such lost profits or damages. In no event shall Organizer’s maximum liability exceed the amount actually paid to Edge Interactive Publishing Inc for services and products used pursuant to this contract. Organizer makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the number of persons who will attend the Event or regarding any other matters. Neither Organizer nor Provider shall assume any responsibility for Exhibitor’s personal or other property. As a condition of exhibiting at the Event, Exhibitor shall insure its property against damage, loss, and theft.
- Exhibitor Application: The Organizer may refuse acceptance of any exhibitor application for any or no reason. The Organizer, in its sole discretion exercisable at any time, determines whether any Exhibitor is eligible to participate in the Event. Eligibility is generally limited to persons or firms that supply products and/or services in connection to higher education and/or experiential travel. No Exhibitor shall exhibit or permit to be exhibited in the space allocated to it any product or service other than that which is specified in its application. Except with the prior written approval of the Organizer, Exhibitor shall not promote any other institution or entity at its virtual stand.
- Exclusions: The Organizer has the right to restrict or evict any Exhibitor that, in the opinion of the Organizer, detracts from the general character of the Event. Exhibitors are not permitted to display any materials other that those directly associated with Exhibitor’s activities/institution. In the event of such restrictions or evictions, the Organizer will not be liable for any refunds or other exhibit expenses. Violation of this policy may result in the Organizer’s refusal to accept any and all registrations and future registrations.
- Cancellation by Exhibitor: Exhibitor may cancel this contract at any time; however, any cancellations are subject to the policy as follows and include full or partial cancellations:
Minimum 15 days before exhibition: 100% refund on all fees, paid or due
10-14 days before exhibition: 50% refund on all fees, paid or due
< 10 days before exhibition: No refund
Note: All full or partial cancellation refunds will be subject to a $150 processing fee. Any cancellations must be delivered to – and acknowledged by – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, before being considered valid.
- Cancellation by Organizer: If Exhibitor fails to make a payment required by this contract in a timely manner, the Organizer may terminate this contract (and Exhibitor’s participation in the Event) without further notice and without obligation to refund any monies previously paid. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse Exhibitor permission to set up an exhibit if Exhibitor is in arrears of any payment due to Organizer. The Organizer is expressly authorized (but has no obligation) to occupy or dispose of any space vacated or made available because of action taken under this paragraph in any manner it desires, and without releasing the Exhibitor from any liability hereunder. The Organizer may also terminate this contract effective upon written notice of termination if Exhibitor breaches any of its obligations under this contract or any other contract or arrangement with Organizer, without any obligation on the Organizer’s part to refund any payments previously made and without releasing Exhibitor from any liability arising as result of or in connection with such breach. If the Organizer removes or restricts an exhibit that it considers to be objectionable or inappropriate, no refund will be due to Exhibitor.
- Cancellation of the Event: If the Organizer cancels the Event due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer (such as acts of God, acts of war, governmental emergency, labour strike, or unavailability of the Event Provider), the Organizer shall refund to Exhibitor its exhibit space rental payment previously paid, minus a share of costs and expenses incurred by Organizer, in full satisfaction of all liabilities of Organizer to Exhibitor. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, rename, or relocate the Event, or change the Event Dates. If the Organizer changes the name of the Event, relocates the Event to another Provider, or changes the Event to dates that are not more than 30 days earlier or 30 days later, no refund will be due to Exhibitor, but the Organizer shall assign to Exhibitor, in lieu of the original space, other space as the Organizer deems appropriate and Exhibitor agrees to use that space under the terms of this contract. If the Organizer elects to cancel the Event other than for a reason previously described in this paragraph, the Organizer shall refund to Exhibitor its entire payments for exhibit space, in full satisfaction of all liabilities of Organizer to Exhibitor.
- Listings and Promotional Materials: By exhibiting at the Event, Exhibitor grants to Organizer a fully paid, perpetual nonexclusive license to use, display and reproduce the name, trade names, and/or product names of Exhibitor in any directory or distribution list or material (whether in print, electronic or other media) listing organizations exhibiting at the Event and to use such names in Organizer promotional materials.
- Taxes and Licenses: Exhibitor shall be solely responsible for obtaining any licenses, permits, or approvals under federal, provincial, or local laws applicable to its activities at the Event. Exhibitor shall be solely responsible for obtaining any necessary tax identification numbers and permits and for paying all taxes, license fees, use fees, royalties or other fees, charges, levies, or penalties that become due to any governmental authority in connection with its activities at the Event.
- Incorporation of Rules and Regulations: Any and all matters pertaining to the Event and not specifically covered by the terms and conditions of this contract shall be subject to determination by the Organizer in its sole discretion. The Organizer may adopt rules or regulations from time to time governing such matters and may amend or revoke them at any time, upon notice to Exhibitor. Any rules and regulations (whether or not included in an Exhibitor Manual Package or similar document) are an integral part of this contract and are incorporated herein by reference. Exhibitor shall observe and abide by additional regulations made by the Organizer as soon as these additional rules or regulations are communicated to Exhibitor.
- Set-Off: The Organizer shall have the right at all times and from time to time to set-off any monies held by it for or for the benefit of the Exhibitor against any and all amounts owing by the Exhibitor.
- Additional Terms and Conditions: The Organizer has sole control over attendance policies. Except as provided to the contrary in this contract, all monies paid by Exhibitor shall be deemed fully earned and non-refundable at the time of payment. In addition to its right to close an exhibit and withdraw acceptance of or terminate the contract, the Organizer in its sole judgment and discretion may refuse to consider for participation in future Event an Exhibitor who violates or fails to abide by the contract and any of the accompanying rules and regulations. Any amendment to this contract must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Organizer. Exhibitor shall not assign this contract or any right or obligation hereunder.
- Entire Agreement: This contract (including any additional rules or regulations adopted by the Organizer from time to time) represents the entire agreement between the Organizer and Exhibitor relating to the Event and supersedes any prior written or oral understandings, agreements, or representations by or between Organizer and Exhibitor relating to the Event.
- Governing Law: This contract is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario as applied to contracts entered into and entirely performed within that Province by residents of that Province. Exhibitor hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Province of Ontario, which shall constitute the exclusive forum for the resolution of any and all disputes arising out of, connected with, or related to this contract or the breach of any provision of this contract.
- Exhibitor Compliance: Exhibitors must agree to abide by all rules, regulations, and terms and conditions as outlined here, consent to which is by electronic acknowledgement through online registration.