If you’re an international student in grade 12 (that is, not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident), you’ll still be considered international in college or uni (at least until you receive citizenship or PR), so you’ll have access to scholarships intended for international students. There aren’t many awards for international students in high school.

Connect with us