Ways to Pay for Higher Education
Thursday May 23, 2019
Doors open at 6:30pm
One-hour seminar starts at 7pm
Zoomer Building in Liberty Village
64 Jefferson Ave. M6K 1Y4
Free (so grab your spot asap!)
ScholarshipsCanada.com and HigherEdPoints.com know that worrying about money while trying to study can be very stressful. Students tell us that tuition is actually the ‘easy’ thing to budget for—it’s all the other never-ending expenses like food, rent, transportation, books, clothes…that can catch students off guard.
We love digging up sources of funds for students. In fact, we’ve helped millions of students find billions of dollars! That’s why we’re hosting our first-ever Ways To Pay seminar for students, their parents and guidance counsellors.
• A detailed financial summary; participants will create a personalized expense/funding worksheet, based on their unique situation for their entire post-secondary journey.
• An understanding of the many debt-free opportunities to close funding gaps:
• Where to find (and how to win) scholarships & bursaries before & during school
• Entrance awards
• Jobs before, during and after school
• Information about sources of additional funding:
• RESP withdrawals
• Government student aid (Canada Student Loans and provincial loans)
• Student lines of credit
• New connections with like-minded peers & professionals interested in your success!
Register Now—space is extremely limited!